From Left to Right: Joanne Hynes A/W 2011, Celine A/W 2011, John Rocha A/W 2011, Giles A/W 2011
Luxurious fur coats, gilets, and accessories were all over the A/W 2011 runways at Prada, Michael Kors, John Rocha, and Celine, and they were presented whimsically at Joanne Hynes and Giles.
Now that winter is nearing, fur is returning to the racks of retailers. And if you’re not into wearing the real deal, no worries, there are plenty of worthy options for you.
Be sure not to go overboard. To avoid looking like the abominable snowman, choose a signature fur piece and play with contrasting textures such as wools, sequins, silks and satins to be on-trend.
Check out a few of our fur-tastic and convincing faux pieces that are ethical and just as cuddly as the real thing:
1. MARC BY MARC JACOBS faux fur coat
2. Faux fox tail pouch
3. Sonia Rykiel Faux fur-trimmed cotton top
4. MARC BY MARC JACOBS Fur Twist-Lock Clutch
5. ASOS Faux Fur Long Cuffs
6. Ana Konder Exclusive For ASOS Faux Fur Hat
7. MICHAEL MICHAEL KORS Faux Fur Trimmed Knit Scarf