The fall runways were packed with looks that were glamorous, sexy, and edgy. To help you out, we’ve selected a few of our favorite items this fall.
LBLD (Little Black Leather Dress) – Last season, the Little White Dress was the new LBD.
But this fall, the LBD is back with a new attitude and a little rock ‘n roll.
In the Fall 2011 ready-to-wear collections, designers like Hakaan Yildrim, Stuart Vevers of Loewe, and Donatella Versace and Christopher Kane of Versus took the LBD to a new level with an LBLD (Little Black Leather Dress).
Here are a few of our picks for fall.
1. Maje Hit leather mini dress $650.00 – Net-A-Porter
2. Valentino Belted leather and lace dress
3. Alexander McQueen Pleated leather dress $5,445.00
4. Sara Berman Amy Whinehouse belted leather dress
Lace – Lace seems to be a stronghold, season after season.
Not only do we see black lace this fall but colored lace in a variety of patterns. Lace is sexy, glamorous and elegant.
This fall, Marc Jacobs, Alber Elbaz of Lanvin, and Anna Molinari of Blumarine showed a number of lace pieces in their collections. For a demure look, we love wearing a lace dress with a blazer and flats or pumps.
1. Emilio Pucci Wool-jersey and lace mini dress
2. Milly Cotton-blend lace dress
3. JASON WU Celadon Green Shift Dress with Lace Trim