Project Runway has finally announced the long awaited Project Runway All Stars series. According to Lifetime’s blog, judgment day will come again for these lucky designers:
• Austin Scarlett: (New York, NY) Season 1, Fourth Place
• Kara Janx: (New York, NY) Season 2, Fourth Place
• Elisa Jimenez: (New York, NY) Season 4, Tenth Place
• Rami Kashou: (Los Angeles, CA) Season 4, Runner-up
• Sweet P/Kathleen Vaughn: (Pasadena, CA) Season 4, Fifth Place
• Jerell Scott: (New York, NY) Season 5, Fourth Place
• Kenley Collins: (Brooklyn, NY) Season 5, Second Runner-up
• Gordana Gehlhausen: (San Diego, CA) Season 6, Fourth Place
• Anthony Williams: Season 7, Fifth Place
• Mila Hermanovski: (Los Angeles, CA) Season 7, Second Runner-up
• April Johnston: (Savannah, GA) Season 8, Fifth Place
• Michael Costello: (Palm Springs, CA) Season 8, Fourth Place
• Mondo Guerra: (Denver, CO) Season 8, Runner-up
Lifetime also announced a new line-up of judges and host.
The series will also feature fashionista and Marie Claire Editor-in-Chief Joanna Coles as a mentor for the all stars.
Well into its ninth season, Project Runway has become an overnight sensation. In just 5 years, the fashion designers’ competition has brought a new meaning to the phrase “make it work.”
Featured designers have gone on to become a staple in the fashion world and with a lot of past favorites in the running, the new series sounds just as promising.
See if your favorite veteran designer will be in or out when Project Runway All Stars premieres later this year on Lifetime.