Accessories are the one thing you can add to your outfit to look completely put together. Just ask Olivia Palermo, who is the undefeated champion of accessorizing.
Not only do accessories take your look to next-level coolness, but they also help personalize your look and make it unique and, well, you!
But not all accessories are created equally. Accessories can make or break your outfit, which is why it can be difficult to find the perfect accessory to match your personal taste level.
Get ready to amp up your wardrobe with these life-changing hats, bags, shoes, belts and jewelry.
1. A floppy hat. This versatile topper can be worn with anything from leather jackets to sundresses to bohemian tunics. It has the ability to dress down a fancier outfit or amp up a more casual look – your choice.
2. An embellished vest. Choose a delicate vest with beading or embroidery. It will give any look a special, vintage vibe. Pair it with a maxi skirt in the summer or over a pair of cigarette pants in the winter.
3. Minimalist ankle booties. This cult classic shoe can go daytime casual with boyfriend jeans and a cozy sweater, or nighttime glam with a sequined tunic and leather leggings.
5. A Concho belt. Originally made by Native Americans, this fancy belt is comprised of ornate coins strung together with leather strips. This unique piece can often be found in vintage or thrift stores. It will add a western, bohemian vibe to either a crochet top and shorts or a plaid flannel and jeans.
6. A statement necklace. Whether it contains floral jewels, spikes, or geometric patterns, this luxe piece will add a wow factor to basic office wear or will add edge to a nighttime look.
7. Lace tights. These delicate babies are much better than basic black tights. They will provide a sexy, yet feminine vibe to any look. Rock them with dresses, skirts, shorts, and even rompers. Lace tights work for any day and any occasion.
So, what are you waiting for? For the new year, try these fail-safe accessories and create a multitude of outfits using clothing you already own!
, Fashion Tips